Wednesday 15 February 2017

Spy on someone's facebook data in one click..!


Ever wondered how to spy on your someone's facebook account. Obviously, you would open his/her profile on facebook and look it up. But the facebook profile only shows his/her posts and the posts they are tagged in.

Now what if you want to see :
  • The posts they commented on?
  • The posts they liked?
  • The places they visited?
  • Their interests?
  • Groups they are joined in?
  • Pages they have liked?
  • Applications he/she has logged into using his/her facebook account? (like teenpatti, 8-ball pool and others)
  • And much more!
You can find obviously all these using facebook's search bar. But you might be facing two problems :
  • You might not know what to type in the facebook's search bar to get the desired results!
  • Even if you know what to type, you will have to perform different search for every result you want.
So, today I am here to make you aware of an online tool which does this for you. Also, I am mentioning the steps to use that tool.


How to use this tool :



Follow these simple steps to use this tool and spy of someone's activity like a pro.
  1. Open any web-browser and login into your facebook account. (Here, the browser should not be opened in incognito mode.)
  2. Now, open a new tab and goto : https://stalkscan.com/. The site might be opened in Dutch language (official language of netherlands).
  3. To open the site in English language, click the EN tag on top right corner. Or else visit : https://stalkscan.com/en/.
  4. Now, enter the link of your target's facebook profile in the search box and search for it.
  5. Results will be fetched. Just click on the tabs shown below according to the result you want to see.


You can also apply constraints to the search results. They are helpful when you want to :
  • Search contents on time basis i.e. Last week, Last months, Any selected year, etc.
  • Search contents of his/her friends, family members, co-workers, etc.
  • Search contents on the basis of gender i.e. when you want to find out the girls'/boys' pictures on which he/she commented or liked and more.
  • Also extra features like age and relationship status are available.

Now, some might be having doubt on how to get the target's facebook profile link. So for that read the steps below.

How to get someone's facebook profile link?



Follow these quick steps.
  1. Open any web-browser and login into your facebook account.
  2. Search for the target with his/her name and open their facebook profile.
  3. Copy the link in the address bar of your browser.
  4. That's it....It is the target's facebook profile link.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone !

    USA SSN Leads/Dead Fullz available, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

    All SSN's are Tested & Verified.

    **DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

    ->FULL NAME
    ->SSN
    ->DATE OF BIRTH
    ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER
    ->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
    ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
    ->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

    *Price for SSN lead $2
    *You can ask for sample before any deal
    *If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
    *Sampling is just for serious buyers

    ->Hope for the long term business
    ->You can buy for your specific states too

    **Contact 24/7**

    Whatsapp > +923172721122

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    Telegram > @leadsupplier

    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello all
    am looking few years that some guys comes into the market
    they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
    peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
    now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
    Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
    I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like

    Available Services

    ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

    ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

    ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

    ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

    ..Spamming Tool

    ..keyloggers / rats

    ..Social Media recovery

    .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

    discount for re-seller

    Contact: 24/7

    fixitrogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE FINANCE COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I am Mrs,Leores J Miguel by name, I live in United State Of America, who have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online between November last year till July this year but i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year 2020 and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me and my friends but however this lending firm is BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) gave me 2% loan which amount is $900,000.00 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are fast and unique. {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen} can also help you with a legit loan offer. He Has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need a genuine loan without cost/stress he his the right loan lender to wipe away your financial problems and crisis today. BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Call/Text: +1(415)630-7138 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Leores Miguel direct you Good Luck....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big credit to you spyexpert0@gmail.com I just confirmed the bad grades you worked on for me worked.. I logged in my school website this morning and behold all the subjects I failed have been corrected by you spyexpert0@gmail.com am so happy that my money was never in vain please permit me to say I love you spyexpert0@gmail.com thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired Mr JOSH for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my wife's phone and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get some info such as whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs and even phone conversations that I needed for proof of her secretive affair. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person; to all loyal partners out there if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to send him a mail Contact: CYBERAPPHACK @ GMAIL . COM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the help of a hacker like Craker cyberdude group you may gain access to any device of your choice without having physical control over it and without leaving any traces. I was quite pleased with the outcomes of the job that Craker cyberdude was able to complete for me in terms of a successful phone hack. Congratulations to Craker cyberdude group Recovery for this excellent hacker service.
    Email:Craker@cyberdude.com
    WhatsApp:+1(908)533-1382

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're wondering how to #track or #spy your boyfriend's phone, look no further. With the rates of #cheating higher than ever, and men being prone to cheat, it's no wonder you want to learn how to track your partner's phone. kindly message this hacker to spy on your boyfriends or anyone Email: Marieconsultancyoz@gmail.com
    Instagram: @Marie_consultancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ethicsrefinance@gmail.com ARE THE BEST CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT

    I was scammed over ( $345,000 ) by someone I met online on a fake investment project. I started searching for help legally to recover my money and I came across a lot of Testimonies about (ETHICREFINANCE@ GMAIL COM )Recovery Expects. I contacted them providing the necessary information's and it took the experts about 27hours to locate and help recover my stolen funds. I am so relieved and the best part was, the scammer was located and arrested by local authorities in his region. I hope this help as many out there who are victims and have lost to these fake online investment scammers. I strongly recommend their professional services for assistance with swift and efficient recovery. They can reached through the link below.
    Email Address: ethicsrefinance @gmail com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this article.
Please comment your reviews..This will help us improve.

Popular Posts